DECIMATOR MD-CROSS V2 Miniature HDMI/SDI Cross Converter
ADD TO LIST
In The Box:
- DECIMATOR MD-Cross V2 Miniature HDMI/SDI Cross Converter
- Universal Power Supply
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- Metal Thread Locking DC Power Socket
Combining SD, HD, and 3G test pattern generation with capabilities usually reserved for a computer controlled scaler/converter the DECIMATOR MD-Cross V2 Miniature HDMI/SDI Cross Converter is a small independent device that features the same proven cross converter found in DECIMATOR's larger MD-DUCC. The DD-Cross features both an HDMI and a 3G-SDI input, and can cross convert either signal to the other. It features a built-in scaler and frame rate converter as well, allowing you to convert the input signal to your required output standard.
The included test pattern generator of the MD-Cross supports 26 selectable output formats with 54 test patterns. It features one HDMI output, one loop through SDI output, and two pairs of 3G-SDI outputs, controllable via fourteen selectable conversion modes, providing you with a variety of modes to fit your needs. This converter does not require a computer or DIP switches to control as it incorporates a small LCD screen for menu functions, and four buttons for control. It comes with a power supply with locking power cable to prevent accidental power loss during use.
Note: Firmware Release 2.0.6 adds 3G-SDI Level B support for 1080p60/59.94/50 for this model, as well as the ability to set the SDI output to 3G level A or B and convert between A and B. It also enables horizontal and vertical image flipping via the built-in scaler.
14 Conversion Modes
- 1. SDI In to HDMI and SDI Out
- 2. SDI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out
- 3. SDI In to SDI Out and Scaled SDI In to HDMI Out
- 4. SDI In to SDI Out and Scaled HDMI In to HDMI Out
- 5. HDMI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out
- 6. HDMI In to HDMI and SDI Out
- 7. HDMI In to SDI Out and Scaled SDI In to HDMI Out
- 8. HDMI In to SDI Out and Scaled HDMI In to HDMI Out
- 9. Scaled SDI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out
- 10. Scaled SDI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out
- 11. Scaled SDI In to HDMI and SDI Out
- 12. Scaled HDMI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out
- 13. Scaled HDMI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out
- 14. Scaled HDMI In to HDMI and SDI Out
HDMI to SDI / SDI to HDMI
- The HDMI or SDI input can be scaled and/or frame rate converted to the required standard.
- The MD-Cross incorporates an LCD and button control system. This gives you access to features that have usually require a computer. Adjusting DIP switches or having access to a computer to change a simple setting are no needed with the MD-Cross.
- The unit features adjustable Title Safe, Action Safe, and static center cross overlays. The unit also supports text overlays.
- The unit supports 54 test patterns, including Luma and Chroma Zone-plates.
- The unit supports 16 channels of audio level metering overlays.
- The audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.
- The unit incorporates a USB port for control and firmware updates.