Aladdin Eye-Lite Bi-Color Dimmable Mini Light Fixture (3000 to 6000K)
ADD TO LIST
Perfect for adding a touch of light to your subject's eyes or for use in tight spaces, Aladdin's EYE-LITE Bi-Color Dimmable Mini Light Fixture is a small, yet powerful, fixture that can help bring the cinematic look to your shots. The color temperature of the output is adjustable from daylight (6000K) to tungsten (3000K) and features a high CRI and TLCI rating for excellent color rendition. In addition, it can be dimmed from 100 to 5% brightness.
- Made from anodized 6061 aluminum, the fixture is both lightweight and durable and features an integrated lithium-ion battery that recharges via a built-in micro-USB port. Its small size and weight enable mounting the light on top of your camera via the 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole. Additionally, you can stash the light virtually anywhere you need to add light, and its small size simplifies hiding it from your camera when you are using it in the shot.
- Adjustable from daylight (6000K) to tungsten (3000K) balanced
- The daylight balanced output has a high CRI of 97ra and the tungsten output is rated at 98ra
- The lights output achieves a TLCI score of 97qa in both daylight and tungsten
- The fixture incorporates two manual knobs, one each for dimming and color temperature adjustment
- Low power draw and high output
- Can be mounted on your camera or stashed within the shot